A DMT based program, aiming to provide healing and freedom for your body, heart, mind and spirit.
Re-Form could be helpful for you if you are feeling:
- Lost in who you are
- Fearful of letting go
- Seeking clarity of thoughts and feelings
- Needing a creative outlet to express yourself
- Wanting to explore who you are in a new way
The purpose of Re-Form:
“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (Jesus)
- Experience joy and freedom, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- To provide opportunity for personal insight and transformation though movement, drawing, journaling and discussion.
- Reduce physical and emotional tension.
“Clarity brings insight. Insight brings new awareness. New awareness brings new ways to see. New ways to see bring new ways to explore. Ultimately, new ways to explore will bring about new ways to be.” Suzi Tortora
Who is it for?
All adults are welcome in this personal growth program.
Re-Form is designed to meet you where you are at, to provide a safe environment from which you can express and explore, as you need.
There is a maximum of 10 places, with no new members after the third week.
This 8-week program is offered twice a year.
The next program begins October 17.
It runs on Thursdays, 6:15-8pm.
The Basement, at Pittwater Uniting Church
10 Jubilee Ave, Warriewood NSW
Cost? $200 for 8 sessions or $30 per week.
Contact Esther to find out when the next Re-Form will begin, or to register your interest.
Re-Form is a joint initiative with Pittwater Uniting Church.